Under the general requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to Nags Head Lane, Brentwood, and in particular the section between Roots and Shoots garden centre and the entrance to the Nags head sewage works.
Can you please provide the following information below:
* Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the road in the last two years prior to March 26th 2013
* Details of all road defects identified during safety inspections in the two years preceding March 26th 2013
* Details of how road safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
* The intended frequency of road safety inspections.
* Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the road, received in the two years preceding March 26th 2013.
* The hierarchy classification.
* The road/section number.
* The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes
* The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
* Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information Act Request.
The information you require is held by Essex County Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11