1. How many outstanding roadworks/road maintenance projects (i.e. ones that are not yet complete) are there in your council area?
2. What is the total distance (in miles) that these outstanding roadworks cover (e.g. 10 miles)? If possible, could you also provide the length of each outstanding roadworks/road maintenance project?
3. How long ago (please provide a month and year for the start date) was the current longest outstanding road maintenance project in your council area started?
4. What is the name of the road in your council area that has had the most roadworks in the past five years, and what is the total number of works completed and outstanding on this road?
5. How many roadworks projects IN TOTAL have been completed in your council area over the past five years (please provide a figure for each year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012).
6. How many complaints have your council received regarding roadworks in your area in the past five years?
If the total information requested is over the allotted time restraints, please can you prioritise the top requests first and answer as much as possible?
The information you require is held by Essex County Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11