Can you please provide me with answers to the following questions?
1. How many complaints have your social service's department received in the past 5 years. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
2. What is the statistical outcome of the complaints i.e. founded, unfounded, malicious, etc. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
3. Where the complaint originated from, was it from i.e. parents, children, internally or professional bodies such as NSPCC, police etc.
4. The total amount of children on the at risk register for the past 5 years. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
5. The total amount of children deemed to be 'In need' for the past 5 years. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
6. Your adoption targets for the past 5 years. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
7. The amount of children adopted in the past 5 years. (Please provide a yearly breakdown).
8. The amount of money received from central government for reaching the target mentioned in Q6.
9. How many times have social worker misled professionals/courts/services users?
10. How many social workers have made vexatious/fictitious/fraudulent reports because of complaints being
made against them or their colleagues by service users?
11. Who investigates to ensure that complaints made about reports mentioned in Q10 are not vexatious/fictitious/fraudulent?
And what action is taken if it is found that the complaint holds merit.
The information you require is held by Essex County Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11