In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act I hereby request the following information or an update of the information since the last request. All information requested relates to Business Rates.
Required Information;- A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25,000.
* Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
* Current Rateable Value upon which the charge is based
* The Business Name of the party liable for the charge
* The hereditament address
* The address(of the account holder) to which correspondence in respect of the property is sent including the contact telephone number and email address
* The liability start date or date of first account
* In addition to occupied business rated properties, where a property is currently subject to empty rates please provide the date it became empty
* A description of the property type (e.g. office/warehouse/retail)
* We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
Where possible, the information should be supplied in an electronic, spreadsheet format. The Act requires that a response be provided within a period of 20 working days from the date hereof. In our experience this request for information falls within the parameters of the Act.
I refer to your E Mail received 28 November 2012. This is acknowledged as a request for information held by this authority under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
The attached documents provide the information requested.