I hereby make a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act for the following information:
1. What are the names of the contact centres used by the local authority for supervised contact sessions per annum for the last five years?
2. How much have the local authority spent on supervised contact sessions in total for parents and their children over the last five years per annum?
3. How much has been paid to each of the above mentioned companies per annum for the last five years for supervised contact sessions?
4. What is the average number of supervised contact sessions per family per annum over the last five years?
5. What is the most expensive price paid for for a contact session per hour (or pro rata) by the local authority for each of the last five years?
6. What was the average cost of a supervised contact session per annum for the last five years?
7. What was the local authorities budget per annum for the last five years in relation to spending on supervised contact sessions?
Thank you for your recent request.
I can advise you that the information you require will be available from Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information Requests can be sent to Essex County Council through the following methods:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11