Would you please provide me with:
The total pre-tax annual financial compensation in the last full financial year, including bonuses, for each of the following:
1) Your highest paid employee
2) Your lowest paid directly-employed employee
3) Your lowest paid agency worker or external contractor worker
1. Highest paid employee - The highest paid employee received a basic salary of £97,000 plus a "non-pensionable" car allowance of £2,601.
2. Lowest paid directly-employed employee - The lowest paid full-time employee received a salary of £13,728. Some part-time staff receive an hourly rate of £6.11, equivalent to £11,787.94 pa.
3. Lowest paid agency worker or external contractor worker – An hourly rate of £59.15 is paid to an agency for our lowest paid agency worker.