Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to public or welfare funerals and persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/3/12 to the day of your reply. Please include:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Treasury Solicitor or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall.
Thank you for your freedom of information request pertaining to deaths that the council has sent or will be sending to the Treasury Solicitor, this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
I can confirm that Brentwood Borough Council has had involvement in one burial that required referral to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or for Scotland the QLTR department since 1st March 2012.
I can also confirm that the Council holds the following information in relation to this burial:
· Name of Deceased: Mr John Malcolm Ball
· Date of Birth of Deceased: 29/6/47
· Next of kin were traced and notified
· Date of cremation: 5/7/12
I’m afraid at this stage no other information is held or available.