Please accept this email as a formal request under The Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Would you please provide me with the following information for commercial premises which are currently vacant and where the rateable value of the property exceeds £25,000;
* The full address including postcode
* The name of the account holder where it is not an individual (if it is, please leave blank)
* The rateable value of the property
* The date on which the premises first became vacant
* The type of property (if such information is easily included)
Non Domestic Rates
Freedom of Information Act 2000
I refer to your E Mail dated 10 August2012. This is acknowledged as a request for information held by this authority under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
I attach a list of Brentwood Borough Council Non Domestic Rate accounts details as requested in your E Mail. The document provides accounts in respect of incorporated companies only.