Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I write to request the names of all Public Health Funerals carried out by your Authority between 1 March 2012 and the date of your response.
Please supply the following information in relation to each such estate:-
1) The full name of the deceased
2) The date and place of the funeral
3) The approximate value of the estate
4) Whether next-of-kin have been traced
Thank you for your freedom of information request pertaining to deaths that the council has sent or will be sending to the Treasury Solicitor, this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
I can confirm that Brentwood Borough Council has had involvement in one burial that required referral to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or for Scotland the QLTR department since 1st March 2012.
I can also confirm that the Council holds the following information in relation to this burial:
• Name of Deceased: Mr John Malcolm Ball
• Date of Birth of Deceased: 29/6/47
• Next of kin were traced and notified
• Date of cremation: 5/7/12
I’m afraid at this stage no other information is held or available.