1. The names of all zoos in your area (please include Information on whether each zoo has a dispensation - and if so, what kind)
2. Total number of staff hours/working days spent on zoo licensing (inspections at zoo premises, travelling time, office-based administration and any other activity related to zoo licensing) for 2009, 2010 and 2011
3. Total council expenditure on delivery of zoo licensing operation for 2009, 2010 and 2011. Including (but not limited to) staffing costs, overheads, travel, equipment, materials and any other expenses. To be provided in an itemised list where possible. NB: Please do not deduct any charges made to zoos to recover costs in these calculations as cost recovery is dealt with in the next questions.
4. If “on cost” charges are imposed on the zoo/s (ie: all council costs are recovered from the zoo), please provide the total amount charged to the zoo by council for zoo licensing in 2009, 2010 and 2011. If more than one zoo is in the area, can these charges be broken down per zoo. Itemised and dated where possible.
5. If standard rate charges are applied (ie: a one-off payment at the beginning of the licensing period), please provide details of most recent zoo licensing charges imposed (including time period that those charges cover). If more than one zoo is in the area, can these charges be broken down per zoo. Itemised and dated if possible
6. If a combination of standard rate and “on cost” charging is employed, please detail charges imposed for both.
In answer to your request we have only one Zoo called Old MacDonalds Farm which has a dispensation. The other questions you have asked are not recorded by the authority and I am therefore unable to provide this information