In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act I hereby request that you provide the following information or an update of the information since the last request. All information requested relates to Business Rates.
Required Information;- A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25,000.
* Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
* Current Rateable Value upon which the charge is based
* The Business Name of the party liable for the charge
* The hereditament address
* The address(of the account holder) to which correspondence in respect of the property is sent including the contact telephone number and email address
* The liability start date or date of first account
* Where appropriate, the date a property became liable for empty rates
* A description of the property type (e.g. office/warehouse/retail)
* We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
Where possible, the information should be supplied in an electronic, spreadsheet format. The Act requires that a response be provided within a period of 20 working days from the date hereof. In our experience this request for information falls within the parameters of the Act.
Non Domestic Rates
Freedom of Information Act 2000
I refer to your E Mail dated 20 June 2012. This is acknowledged as a request for information held by this authority under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
As requested I have attached a list of Brentwood Borough Council Non Domestic Rate Accounts with a 2010 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25000. The document provides details also as requested. Empty properties are in bold print.