- What is the longest waiting time (in days) for a parking permit in your council area?
- How much do you/ did you charge for a residential parking permit in your area 2008, 2011, and this year (2012)? Please provide an average for each year specified.
- What is the cost in £ and location of the most expensive residential parking permit in your council area?
- How much money was generated in your council area from residential parking permits in 2011?
- Has your council increased the number of parking zones in the past 12 months? Yes or No
- How many parking enforcement officers (i.e. parking attendants) does your council employ this year (2012), and how many did your council employ in 2011 and 2008? Please provide a number for each year specified.
On street Enforcement and the issuing of Residential permits for Brentwood is undertaken by the South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP) under the lead Authority Chelmsford Borough Council as directed by ECC as the Highways Authority.
They hold all the information that is requested in your FOI and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org