Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 3802

Placements in residential care


May I have the contact details for placements officer/team for children in residential care, commissioning officer/team for residential care for young people , social worker and youth offending team placements officers, and the details of how to register on your procurement team.
I want to share our statement of purpose as we are an Ofsted registered children's home.


I can advise you that the information you require will be available from Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.

Freedom of Information Requests can be sent to Essex County Council through the following methods:

Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11
County Hall
Market Road