I would like information about any person who has died with no living blood relatives being known when they died, from 1/8/11 to the date of your response. If a person died before this date, but the information was not sent in your previous reply to me, could you also include same?
1. The date(s) they passed away.
2. Their home addresses at death.
3. Their forenames, or initials, plus Surnames.
4. Ages at death or dates of birth.
5. Places of birth.
6. Marital condition (bachelor, spinster etc).
7. Maiden surnames of married/widowed/divorced females.
8. The values of their estates.
9. The date(s) on which information was referred to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall.
10. Please also advise if you have yet to refer the information above, or a decision is still pending.
Thank you for your freedom of information request pertaining to deaths that the council has sent or will be sending to the Treasury Solicitor, this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
I can confirm that Brentwood Borough Council has had no involvement in any burials that required referral to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or for Scotland the QLTR department since November last year.