In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act we hereby request that you provide the following information. All information requested relates to Business Rates.
Required Information;- A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25,000.
* Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
* Current Rateable Value upon which the charge is based
* The Business Name of the party liable for the charge
* The hereditament address
* The Business address and contact telephone number to which correspondence in respect of the property is sent (the account holder)
* The liability start date or date of first account
* Where the property is currently subject to empty rates please provide the date it became empty
* We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
The information should be supplied in an electronic format (excel, csv or other format). The Act requires that a response be provided within a period of 20 working days from the date hereof. In our experience this request for information falls within the parameters of the Act.
If you require clarification on any of the points above or should you wish to discuss this further then please do not hesitate to contact me.
I refer to your E Mail received 21 February 2012. This is acknowledged as a request for information held by this authority under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
I have attached two reports of commercial properties where the liable party are not sole traders. The first report is list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 list rateable value greater than or equal to £25000. The report includes property reference number, current rateable value, the name of the party liable for the charge, the hereditament address, the correspondence address and the liability start date.
The second report is a list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 rateable value greater than or equal to £25000 that are currently empty and provides the date the property became empty.
The reports can be cross referenced via “Primary Liable Party” column. I am sorry but we do not hold telephone numbers on our database.