Under the general requirements of the Freedom of In formation Act 2000, I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to Weald Road, Brentwood, and in particular the section between Sand Pit Lane and Honeypot Lane.
- Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the last two years.
- Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the last two years.
- Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether wa lked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
- The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections.
- Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the carriageway, received in the last two years.
- The hierarchy classification.
- The road/section number.
- The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes.
- The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
- Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
Essex County Council is the Highways Authority for the area and will be able to provide you with the information you require.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11