* Highways Search Data Access and Cost
* Planning & Building Regulations Copy Documents
Pursuant to the FOIA, please treat this email as a formal request for information.
Please advise the cost and point of contact for the order of a highways search, namely to provide the answers to the following questions on an individual property basis:
1) Confirmation of which roads, footpaths and footways abutting and surrounding the property are maintainable at public expense.
2) Confirmation if any roads, footpaths and footways are subject to adoption and if so provision of details of any agreements.
3) Illustration on the plan and also provision of as much detail as possible regarding any road schemes within 200m of the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
4) Illustration on a plan and also provision of as much detail as possible regarding any traffic schemes within 200m of the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
5) Detail on the plan of any footpaths, bridleways or byways which abut, cross or surround the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
Please also indicate the appropriate request and payment method when requesting this search, and the delivery method when returning this information along with the turnaround in working days.
Please advise the cost and point of contact for copies of Planning and Building Regulations documents, including the request and payment method along with delivery method and turnaround time. Please also indicate if and how this information differs between when requesting copies at the time of or after a Personal Search appointment.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your Freedom of Information Request and herewith supply the information requested with regard to Planning and Building Regulations.
For Planning & Building Regulations and associated documents a list of the relevant charges is attached. With regard to Planning Decision Notices these can be downloaded from the website at www.brentwood.gov.uk
Written requests should be sent to :-
Planning & Building Regulations Department
Brentwood Borough Council
Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
or email email@example.com
Building Regulations will only supply a copy of the Consent Notice and do not copy plans. Sometimes it will only be possible for the Building Regulations section to send a letter and they generally ask that a letter of request be sent in, agreeing to pay the fees for supplying the information.
Payment for all documents can be made by cheque or card and the turnaround time is generally ten days but this can be sooner.
With regard to points (1) to (5) of your request, you will need to contact Essex County Council as follows:-
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11