I am emailing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1) How many times has the council requested a Financial Resilience Review from the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (or an equivalent review by a similar organisation
such as the Local Government Association or PricewaterhouseCoopers) since 2010/11?
2) For each of the above occasions can you:
- Confirm the date on which the review took place
- Confirm how much the report cost the council
- Provide a copy of the resulting report produced by CIPFA (or other relevant body)
I would like this information in electronic form,
With regards to your recent FOI request, to the best of our knowledge the council has not requested a Financial Resilience Review since 2010/11.