Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to enquire the following information around the distribution of Parking Charge Notices.
I would like to request:
1. The number of Parking Charge Notices Brentwood Borough Council has issued over the last 3 months (July 2017 - September 2017)
2. The revenue from the Parking Charge Notices issued by Brentwood Borough Council over the last 3 months (July 2017 - September 2017)
3. The location i.e. street or car park where Parking Charge Notices have been issued the most by Brentwood Borough Council over the last 3 months (July2017 - September 2017)
Thank you for your request and I am able to answer your questions as follows:-
1. 514 PCN were issued by the Council’s Civil enforcement officers between July 2017 and 30 September 2017
2. Of the Penalty Charge notices issued £12,785.00 had been collected by 30 September 2017.
3. 169 PCNs were issued in the period in Chatham Way cark.