Please provide the following data, under FOI:
1) Waste and recycling dates for all properties, organised by address and postcode. I request that all data is provided in CSV or Excel format. A link to a web service does not meet my requirements: I need the source data. Please include the UPRN for each property if held. This is now permitted by the AddressBase licence. See https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/about/news/2015/uprn-release-sharing-location-data.html for details.
2) All information required to convert schedule or week codes to calendar dates, including week codes for fortnightly collection and changes for bank holidays etc.
3) Details of any planned changes to the schedules.
In respect of your Freedom of Information request please find our responses to your questions below:-
1. Waste and recycling dates for all properties, organised by address and postcode - Please refer to attached spreadsheet detailing the extracted data that we can release subject to license(s) held, as explained to you by our GIS Officer in previous emails.
Our GIS officer advised that we are free to share UPRNs to other licencees of AddressBase so that databases between organisations can be linked. As you advised that you are not a licencee, we would be effectively providing you with an address and the associated UPRN, which is effectively, in part, what AddressBase does. We could provide the UPRN (without address) to you if you had AddressBase data so you can then link our waste and recycling information to addresses and spatial location in AddressBase. ( You can purchase AddressBase data from Ordnance Survey) .
Similarly, we are restricted in providing Postcode information linked to addresses with a Royal Mail license.
2. All information required to convert schedule or week codes to calendar dates, including week codes for fortnightly collection and changes for bank holidays etc – dry recycling, food waste and residual are all collected weekly from the properties on the attached list, we have fortnightly collections for garden waste and glass recycling (we do not have codes for fortnightly). There are no changes to the collections throughout the year as we work all bank holidays apart from Christmas and New Year. The changes to Christmas and New Year are communicated nearer the time when we are aware of disposal arrangements etc.
3. Details of any planned changes to the schedules. – There are no immediate plans to change rounds/schedules.