I would like to know, via an foia request, how many complaints from the public have been received in relation to the RGOA grass runs at Suffolk house.
Any complaints relating to any use of the runs should be included whether they relate to noise, appearance or any other issue.
• 3 x Complaints in total as follows:
• 1 x Private Individual
• 1 x Councilor on behalf of local residents
• 1 x Solicitor representing several local residents
• All relating to the dog runs in relating to a breach in planning control.
• No environmental health complaints relating to the dog runs specifically but the noise was mentioned in general terms in relation to the increase use of green belt land and the dog runs