1) How many people are known to still be unable to return to their homes due to damage caused by last winter's floods?
2) How many households are known to still be unable to return to their homes due to the damage caused by last winter's floods?
3) How many people/households/businesses (please break down the figures) are still receiving council tax rebates because they are unable to return to their homes/businesses following last winter's floods. (Local authorities can use powers under Section
13A of the Local Government Finance Act 1992 to grant council tax discounts on properties affected by flooding.)
4) How much council tax money in total has been rebated to people/households/businesses affected by flooding? (please breakdown and also give an overall total)
5) How much money has been paid out under the Communities and Business Recovery Scheme?
6) Please provide a breakdown of the money paid out under the Communities and Business Recovery Scheme for people/households/businesses.
7) How many businesses have received business rate relief due to the floods? How much relief has there been in total and how many are still receiving it?
8) How many households have requested Household Flood and Resilience Grants? How many requests have been paid out? How much has been paid out in total on these grants in total?
9) How many households have been in receipt of Repair and Renew grants? How much has been paid out under threse grants?
10) How much in total has been paid out by the council in support for people/households/businesses affected by last winter's floods. Please provide a breakdown for each category and provide a total.
Please see the attached for our response.