Can you please advise what arrangements are in place for the management of the following services: -
enforcement and ticketing
machine cash collection
Please provide details for both on-street and off-street parking.
If some, or all, elements are managed in-house please say so. If any elements, or the whole service, are contracted out to a third-party company
can you tell me the details for eachas follows: -
1. The name of the contractor
2. Start date of the contract
3. Contract term (plus any extension options not yet exercised)
4. End data of contract
5. Annual value of the contract
6. Full description of the services covered (e.g. back-office, on-street ticketing, council car parks etc.)
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Brentwood Borough Council administers all aspects of off street parking in house.
On street parking is the responsibility of the Highway Authority, Essex County Council who delegate the administration and enforcement to the South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP). They may be contacted at parking @chelmsford.gov.uk