UNISON Local Authority Pay Spine FOI 2015
1. Please provide the pay and grading structure used by your authority for NJC workers only, including any local extension of the pay spine.
2. Please provide the basic pay and gender distribution of NJC workers only
employed by your local authority for each pay point you use, including any local extension of the pay spine, as below: Please do not include school support staff.
Basic Pay rate per annum
Full-time head count
An excel template is attached to assist.
3. Has your authority adopted the UK or London Living Wage rate set by the Living Wage Foundation?
If YES go to Q4, if NO go to Q7
4. If YES, which Living Wage rate have you adopted?
London - £9.40/hour
UK outside London - £8.25/hour
Other (please specify rate) £ .....
5. How are you implementing the UK/London Living Wage?
As a supplement
Integrated into your grading structure
Other (please specify) ........
6. If you have not implemented the UK/London Living Wage, are you firmly committed to doing so?
7. If yes to Q7 will you implement it by 1 April 2016?
Please find attached spreadsheet with Question 1 and 2 enclosed within.
Answers to the remaining questions:
Q3 – No
Q6/7 – Not committed to doing so therefore not planning on implementing it by April 2016.