I would like to submit a new freedom of information request.
1. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following:
Natural Gas Supply
Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance
Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems
2. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following:
Street Lighting Electricity Supply (Half Hourly)
Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly)
Corporate Electricity Supply
3 Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Water which may include the following:
a Supply of Water
b Waste Water
Contract Information- For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
1. Unique Contract Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
2 Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable.
4. Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed
5. Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced
6. Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired
7. Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved
8. Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer.
All the information requested is published on our website. The contracts register will show details requested relating to contracts, and the spending transparency gives details of all our spending. Information not available on the website is below:
Brentwood Borough Council is not responsible for street lighting --- this is supplied by Essex County Council.
Our clean water is supplied by Essex & Suffolk Water, and sewerage is supplied by Anglian Water.
Jane Mitchell is the officer responsible for utility contracts, and for boiler installation and maintenance it would be Steve Chapman, email@example.com, 01277 312575.