Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 11791

Care Leaver (18-21) Adults with Mental Health & Learning Difficult


1) I am a property owner and wish to rent out my property to Care
Leavers (18-21yrs) Independent and Adults with Mental Health or
Learning difficulties.

a) Please can you provide me with the telephone numbers and email
addresses of the departments that deals with this type of

b) Please can you let me know what additional facilities are
required in the property

c) Any other conditions I need to satisfy to be able to rent these
properties out to the above protected characteristics.


Thank you for your FOI request.

I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.

Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:

Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11
County Hall
Market Road


If you are unhappy with the way your request for Information has been handled you may request a review by writing to:

The Complaints Coordinator
Brentwood Borough Council
Town Hall
Ingrave Road
CM15 8AY