This is a request for information under the freedom of information act and I hope you can assist me. I appreciate you might not hold all of the information below, but would like to know as much as you can provide.
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/1/2015 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/1/2015, but that were only dealt with after this date, please also include details.
This should include deaths of any clients whose affairs are managed by the Councils Safeguarding or Deputy-ship Teams, where applicable.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) if this does not form part of your reply to the above. This should include funerals carried out by the council or on behalf of any third party.
If this information is now provided on your website, please send the hyperlink.
1. the deceased's full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their date and place of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to any other 3rd party or body to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to a 3rd party or body has not yet been made could you advise of the case details as above too.
10. If a case referral to a 3rd party or body is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details of the case as above.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request concerning public health act funerals, this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
Information regarding Public Health Act funerals is now available on the Brentwood Borough Council website, which is up to date, and is up dated at the end of every month. You can access this information by going to http://opendata.brentwood.gov.uk/View/general-information/parish-burials-public-health-funerals