In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act I hereby request the following information. The information requested relates to properties that have applied for rate relief under Section 44A of the Local Government Finance Act 1988.
Reequired Information;- Properties that have been granted or refused Section 44A rate relief from 01/04/2010 to present.
· The date of application for Section 44A Relief
· The account holder liable for business rates on the property at the time of application (please note we do not require any personal information concerning sole traders)
· The applicant's name where different from the above
· Whether the application was granted of refused
· The Property Reference Number (also known as the Billing Authority Reference Number)
· The address of the property
· The rateable value of the property
· The start date of the Section 44a Relief (where granted)
· The end date of the Section 44a Relief (where granted)
I confirm that the department does hold and can release the attached information