1. Who is currently contracted to provide health checks and lifestyle services for your local health economy?
2. What date was this service commissioned and what is the contract value?
3. How long is the current contract for and when is it due to expire?
4. Do you have any commissioning plans for health checks and lifestyle services, if so please provide a copy?
5. What other health checks and lifestyle services contracts have you had in the last three years, if any?
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11