Further to my previous request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 via email on 05/11/2014, I am writing to inform you that I am as yet, to receive a response from you to my request. Furthermore, I should advise you that the response time afforded by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (20 days) has now, long passed.
To remind you, my previous request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 was as follows:
'I would like to request information concerning any IT server, storage and maintenance support contracts (including any care packs) which you may hold, and request details of the following components of these contracts:
* Existing supplier - if there are various suppliers please split up into individual contracts
* Hardware/vendors brand
* Contract description
* Total value of the contract - please state if you have provided an annual figure
* Duration of the contract - please provide me with a particular month as well as the year and details of whether there are any extension periods or break clauses within the contracts
* Expiry date of the contract - please provide me with a particular month as well as the year
* Contract review date - please provide me with a particular month as well as the year.
* Internal contact responsible for reviewing and renewing contracts - please provide me with their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
I am interested in any information held by you regarding my request. I understand that under the Act, I do not have to specify particular files or documents and that it is the responsibility of your department to provide the information I have requested. If you need further clarification, please contact me via email.
The only support contracts we have are Directly with HP and cover our HP SAN and our virtual environment. This contract has been negotiated directly with HP and gives us 24/7 support with a 4 hour response time as the contract has been negotiated directly with hp I am unable to give you the financial information. We do check our support level agreement and costs annually with other 3rd party suppliers to make sure we are getting the best support / deal.
We have a yearly contact with HP this expires October 2015
I am the contact responsible for reviewing and renewing the contract