1. From December 2014 to any pending please provide details of any deceased persons you have dealt with who have no known next of kin (or you cannot find next of kin).
2. Date of Death and Date of Birth.
3. Last known address.
4. The date passed onto TSOL or The Duchy Solicitor (plus any pending).
5. The Value of estate if known (approximately).
6. Please email your response.
The information you request is now available on the Brentwood Borough Council website, which is up to date, and is up dated at the end of every month. You can access this information by going to http://opendata.brentwood.gov.uk/View/general-information/parish-burials-public-health-funerals.
I can, however, confirm that there have been no cases since December 2014 where we have dealt with a deceased person with no next of kin.